How To Redeem Your "Product Access Code?"
Testout Redemption Instructions
1) Create an Account through your School's Website (or LMS) If you log in from the school’s learning management system such as Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace, Moodle, etc., to access TestOut and LabSim, then follow these steps.
2) Log in to your school LMS or learning portal.Navigate to the course in which you are using TestOut LabSim courseware.
3) Inside the course, click on one of the links that leads to LabSim. A new tab will open.Input your Activation Code when asked. Note: If you have already used your Activation Code (such as by creating an account through TestOut.com), you may need to merge your LMS account with your TestOut.com account. If so, please contact Technical Support to do this for you. TestOut Technical Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 800-877-4889 Hours: 6:00am - 6:00pm MST Monday - Friday Your account will be created, and you will be logged into TestOut’s LabSim.
-TESTOUT OFFICE PRO - VERSION 7.0 (DIGITAL CODE)
-LABSIM FOR SECURITY PRO (DIGTAL CODE)
-HYBRID SERVER PRO: CORE (DIGITAL CODE)
-NETWORK PRO N10-008 (DIGITAL CODE)
Flatworld Redemption Instructions:
1) Navigate to https://students.flatworldknowledge.com
2) Create an account or sign in if you have already created one. Once logged in, you will want to navigate to the link that says 'Books for Students' in upper right hand of your screen.
4) This will redirect you to a page where the website will prompt you to search for your course by either School, Course, Book or Professor. Change the search criteria by toggling the search function on the left hand side of the search bar. Once you search, it will take you to a page showing the search results. Find the course that matches the one that you are enrolled in, and click on Select Course.
5) Click "Redeem" and follow the instructions. You may need to scroll to the bottom of the page to find 'Redeem' section. For further assistance, please contact the Flatworld Customer Service team through the blue live chat logo at the bottom right of your screen, call at 877-257-9243, or email email@example.com.
-INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY; BRAIN, PERSON, GROUP VERSION 5.1 (SILVER) (DIGITAL CODE)
-SOCIOLOGY: UNDERSTANDING AND CHANGING THE SOCIAL WORLD, BRIEF EDITION, V 3.0 (DIGITAL CODE)
-PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT, V4.0 (SILVER) (DIGITAL CODE)
-LEGAL+ETHICAL ENVIRONMENT (SILVER) (DIGITAL CODE)
Lumen Learning Redemption Instructions
1) Access Course. Access course materials in your course site inside your Learning Management System (Canvas, Blackboard, D2L/Brightspace, etc.). Waymaker materials include study plans (which contain content and practice activities) and quizzes. You will always have full access to study plans, but an access code will be required for quizzes
2) Get Started. You may take up to two quizzes before an access code is required. If you are in a pinch and need more time to purchase an access code, one more quiz is allowed (with a warning). We’ll remind you to purchase an access code each time you open a quiz and the first time you open a study plan.
3) Purchase and Enter Access Code. Purchase an access code from your campus bookstore, then follow the instructions provided to enter the code into any quiz page or study plan.
-LUMEN PRECALCULUS (DIGITAL CODE)
-LUMEN COLLEGE ALGEBRA (OHM BUNDLE) (DIGITAL ACCESS CODE)
-TRIGONOMETRY/PRE-CALCULUS II (OHM BUNDLE) (DIGITAL CODE)
-MATH FOR LIBERAL ARTS (OHM BUNDLE) (DIGITAL ACCESS CODE)
-CALCULUS I (DIGITAL CODE)
True + Way ASL
1) Log into your course at your college and complete the "Enroll" Module inside your course. If you need any assistance at all, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
-TRUE + WAY ASL STUDENT EWORKBOOK UNITS 1 to 6 (DIGITAL CODE)
-TRUE + WAY ASL STUDENT EWORKBOOK UNITS 7 TO 12 (DIGITAL CODE)
Haven't found what you're looking for?