MAIL RENTALS BACK TO:
Textbook Brokers WNC
ATTN: WNC Rental Returns
308 Southwest Drive, Unit B
Cheyenne, WY 82007
1. LOCATE YOUR RENTALS
- On the back of all of our rental books, there is a sticker with the due date.
- If you are unsure of the rentals you have out, send an email to email@example.com with your full name and phone number and we will email you back with the books you rented.
2. BOX THEM UP
- Please make sure that all items are packaged securely to prevent any damage during the shipping process. Fill any empty spaces with clean filler such as bubble wrap, newspapers, or other packing materials.
*The WNC Bookstore is not obligated to issue a refund for return shipments that are lost or damaged*
- Make sure to include a note in your package with as much information as possible so that we can be sure to check the rentals in on the correct student account. Below is the information we can use to process your return:
- Name (required)
- Order number
- Email Address
- Phone Number (required)
3. CREATE YOUR RETURN SHIPPING LABEL
- Ship your rental returns back to us through your local post office using the Media Mail service. This will be your cheapest option that also includes tracking information.
- You can also ship your rentals back using FedEx or UPS.
4. RECORD YOUR TRACKING
- Once your book is shipped, please fill out the return form above so we know it's on its way.
- This step MUST be completed or you may be charged late fees.
What if I don’t return my rental?
The bookstore will charge the card on file for the list price of the book plus a $10/rental late fee.
Did you get the books I returned?
When rentals are returned, you will receive an emailed receipt showing they are returned.
What if I need to extend my rental?
Please contact the bookstore to pay the upcoming semester's rental fee.
What if I want to keep my book?
Please contact the bookstore to let us know that you want to keep the book. The bookstore has a Rental+ Program meaning the full rental price paid will be applied to the purchase price if you want to keep your book. For example, if the rental price is $25 and the purchase price is $75, you would pay $50 to keep the book.
What if I lost or damaged my rentals?
Students are required to pay the difference in how much was paid for the rental price minus the purchase price.